Terms and Conditions
THIS IS AN AUSTRALIAN WEBSITE PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. Please note that This online merchant is located in Australia.
OverviewCustomers using this site or ordering from Australian Custom Pharmaceuticals P/L (ACPHARM) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Orders are taken but not processed until payment is secured.
- Orders may be placed by email, snail mail, telephone but, if a prescription is legally necessary then, they will not be dispatched until the original copy of the prescription is received by mail (or by hand).
- Prescriptions for Testosterone and DHEA have a six month life and legally must be kept by ACPHARM and if there are repeats they must be carried out by ACPHARM and cannot be carried out by another Pharmacy.
Warranties and refunds
- All of our goods are to be of merchantable quality , a basic level of quality given the price and description of the good.
- All of our goods must be fit for the purpose they are meant to provide for and fulfil purpose(s) made known to the customer.
- All of our goods must be free from defects and faults.
- A refund or a re-make will be considered applicable if any of the above three points are not met.
- Faulty goods are to be returned before remakes are perfomed.
- If a good has been delivered and received in satisfactory order and it subsequently expires, it is not the responsibility of ACPHARM to re-make it. ACPHARM does not undertake to re-make expired goods.
Customer's obligations and responsibilities
- The customer must check the quality of the goods received in a reasonable time, or at least within seven days of receipt.
- Customers must advise ACPHARM customer service at the time of ordering of any special needs or requirements such as allergies or troche flavouring or any relevant option(s) they wish to include in the order.
- Customers agrees to send back to ACPHARM any goods that are subject to claims regarding faults, defects, quality or suitability to purpose.
CRITERION 1:The pharmacist ensures that consumers can readily identify the online pharmacy and the services it provides:
- Clearly displays all details of the pharmacy, including:
- name of the practice
- street address
- approval number
- contact details
- name(s) of the proprietor(s) and pharmacist manager(s)
- service details, terms and conditions, and costs
- delivery timelines
- privacy and security declaration
- date of the most recent update of website
- Maintains a document outlining the online services the pharmacy provides, in both electronic and hard copy format
- Provides the details of the online services available each time a product is dispatched or information about the services is requested
CRITERION 2:The pharmacist adheres to all ethical and professional requirements of the profession when establishing an internet pharmacy service
- Ensures that there are no hyperlinks to promotional material on web pages containing clinical information on Pharmacist Only Medicines (with the exception of those listed in Appendix H of the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Drugs and Poisons), Prescription Only Medicines, and Controlled Drugs
- Ensures that no claims and testimonials are posted on the website that are promotional and comparative in nature
CRITERION 3:The pharmacist ensures that a reliable and secure online pharmacy service is provided
- Provides adequate electronic security to prevent access to consumers' electronic records by unauthorised personnel
- Provides a privacy and security declaration on the website
- Ensures that the information transferred to and from consumers via the internet is protected by:
- encryption technology
- user name and password access
- written, legally binding agreement with third parties, such as webmasters, internet providers and contracted computer specialists